Salem School Evacuated After Prank Explodes
A device exploded in garbage can inside
Sprague High School near the gym Thursday morning around 10am. Jay Remy from Salem Keizer school district says it was a plastic water bottle with an unknown
substance inside. No one was injured. As a precaution, they evacuated all the
students and are sending them home. The building was searched to see if
there’s any more devices. Students were sent home for the day. The district is considering offering a cash reward for
information on whoever is responsible.